Subject Author Posted Replies

large digital calipers
A student came to me asking to borrow a ruler, so I gave him one of our 0.5M wooden rulers, he looked at it and then said I dont know how to use thios can I have the electronic ruler. So I gave him a...
22
22

How is this anti climb?
Looks really easy to climb this "anti climb" fencing. Buy/hire heavy duty anti-climb Smartweld fencing panels for your next event - ideal for containing or steering crowds. FREE, no obligation quote...
26
26

Two bridge rectifiers on a centre tapped transformer?
I have a centre tapped transformer I wanted to get the most power out of. Thinking a traditional full wave rectifier (just a diode on each side, calling the centre tap 0V at the output) is only...
19
19

Fueless lighter ...
One of our habits is incense sticks. A few months ago, on an Amazon splurge, I saw a USB charged fueless lighter with a bendy neck for lighting candles in jars. Just putting it on charge, I found...
6
6

What does the blue and yellow flag mean in racing?
Watching a car race is a thrill. Unimaginable speed, vigorous competition, foolhardy driving tactics — all of that makes car races so popular. Want to know what does the blue and yellow flag mean in...

Main water valve
Hi, The main water stopcock for my house requires replacement or possibly refurbishment with a new washer and stem stuffing. If I go down the replacement route, what kind of valve does the team think...
16
16

Why Do My Farts Smell So Bad?
Stinkier-than-usual farts typically happen because of the foods you eat. You may experience more gas if you have constipation or if you’re taking certain medications. Flatulence, which is sometimes...
13
13

Mole wrench recommendations please
I've mislaid my trusty Mole wrench. It was a genuine Mole, not a look-alike. Had it for many years, it was getting a bit worn and slack, and could do with replacing anyway, so what do people...
5
5

Air Fryer Report
Five weeks ago we took the plunge and bought an air fryer, marked down from £119 to £92. In that time we haven’t used our main oven at all. Using the air fryer, in a normal week we cook three fish...
34
34

Oily rags
I've seen other woodworkers try (and fail) to demonstrate spontaneous combustion of linseed oiled rags, this guy was more successful <> Head to http://squarespace.com/bourbonmothwoodworking to save...
7
7

Storm porch & EPDM
Our bungalow has a covered walkway outside - a 4' wide flat root that runs for about 30'. Having never been properly felted, it inevitably developed a leak which isn't getting any better. The actual...
5
5

How to.
Chatting to a friend today who knows I do most tasks myself at home. Seems he has one of these pop up wastes in a cloakroom basin which has got blocked. The cloakroom being his kids domain. And their...
13
13

Car ODB2 diagnostic tools for VWs.
I would like to buy a car ODB2 diagnostic toool suitable for use with European VWs. I don't need compatibility with other makes. I want something that has full diagnostic and update facilities rather...
17
17

wolf whistling at chicks ...
MPs have approved plans to make street sexual harassment (including wolf whistling) a crime carrying a jail sentence of up to two years. the irony is that the females you see pushing for this are the...
23
23

RENCIES AVAILABLE
AVAILABLE 100% UNDETECTABLE NOTES TOP CURRENCIES Whatsapp:…(+1(424)226-8145)GET YOUR VALID DOCUMENTS TO Website Link: QUALITY MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE WE...