Subject Author Posted Replies

List of Survival films -- Z.P.G., et. al.
List of Survival films The 33, 2015 127 Hours, 2010 Adrift, 2018 Against the Sun, 2014 Alive, 1993 All Is Lost, 2013 Antarctica, 1983 Apocalypto, 2006 Apollo 13, 1995 Arctic, 2018 Back from Eternity,...

Z.P.G. movie review, 1972
'Pied Piper' Anachronism: Title Role Taken by Donovan, Folk Singer & 'Z.P.G.,' on Population Growth, Shares Bill By Vincent Canby, 5/26/72, New York Times You wouldn't know by reading the ads but "The...

Re: Buy real registered drivers license onlineFAKE BANK NOTES,TEXT or Whatsup??..+1(720).248.8130
do you do fake amateur licences ?
1
1

Kitchen Mixer Tap
Mixer tap leaking from the bottom of the spout. Advice received; remove the grub screw from the back of the base and the spout will lift out. Replace the O-ring and bob's your uncle ... a 5 minute...
11
11

OT: Any Muscians on the Panel?
Something doesn't sound right about this song at approx. 1m29s there appears to be some sort of issue with the time signature. It's like it goes from 4/4 to 3/4 or something of that sort then back...
14
14

CH automatic bypass valve and filter
The cheapskate who installed out CH didn?t fit either, just a gate valve cracked open a bit, which gets a bit noisy as the TRVs throttle back. I?m about to fit a new pump and now seems like a good...
13
13

Paint Brand
Just had a guy look at out house to do some decorating (I can't be arsed and have some spare beer tokens) He was saying he likes paint by Tikkurila. anyone heard of this and have any views?
1
1

Decking
loved it Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
39
39

Painting Shed Interior
Hi I have a garden shed recently purchased. Standard shiplap diptreated. I have already painted the exterior after it was assembled last early autumn with creosote. As the weather now improves, I'm...
3
3

Contrast wall - which
I want to have a different coloured wall when I decorate the lounge. 20 x 12 feet window & patio on one long side fireplace & TV on one short side doorway to hall other long side I feel inclined to...
21
21

OT: Who buys cut flowers anyway?
Daffodils particularly ... that I believe are currently rotting on UK farms by million as there are too few people to pick them (mostly thanks to Brexit and some Covid). the TV news they asked a UK...
85
85

TOT Threatening letter from HMG
Through the post today I received a request to fill out the census form with the threat if I didn't I would get a fine of up to £1,000 It looks as if Professor Sir Ian Diamond thinks everyone has...
48
48

Alternative group on MeWe
Some of the uk.d-i-y refugees who went to Farcebuk have decided that Mr Zukerberg is not a nice man, and have started another exile group on another service. has the advantage of allowing images to be...
15
15

Alternatives to Amazon
Found a good list here for electronics? Newegg offers customers an awesome experience shopping for computers, hardware, electronics, networking solutions, and more. Upgrade your shopping experience...

How long before we read about a divorce? ...
... because she is dragging him away from everything he has ever known? And another thing ... when it was said that all the taxpayer's money (that went into the refurbishing of Frogmore House) had...
9
9