yorky

"The grand old Duke of York, he had 12 million quid."He gave it to someone he?d never met, for something he never did."

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

I can see the pubgoers of York singing that at closing time ;-) There are are apparently a lot of people campaigning for him to be stripped of the title, so as to sever connections between him and the city.

Reply to
NY

A good little earner, if you can get the work.

Reply to
jon

Doubt you'll get the punters, but give it a shot.

Reply to
Richard

yes you get paid twice ....

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

Very good. Unfortunately it's composition puts your Knighthood at risk. Peter

Reply to
Peter James

I bet there are a lot worse people around with lots of dosh. Unfortunately, in my view he has been very naive, and stupid and there is really nothing else to say. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

stole it

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

it was his aides that were singing it.....

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy