Zanussi FL1085 Washing Machine

I have a Zanussi FL1085 Washing Machine. The Green plastic/Nylon timer cam has broken.

  • I have removed the Timer knob & bush. Can I access this timer cam without major dismantling? Do I have to remove the front panel? Or access the cam another way? Many thanks. Blod
Reply to
blod

If it is the bar that runs through the centre of the timer unit, then you can't really replace them unless you dismantle all the microswitches that the bar controls.

Inside the timer unit is just like a load of switches that make the things inside the machine work when they should, and to take one apart and try to put it together again by hand would be almost impossible. The best you can do is to try to glue the end back on with some super glue and hope it last long enough to allow to save up and get a new timer control.

Reply to
BigWallop