You are a 4th Year apprentice, what do you do next?

OK, not my field. Would "Floor Manager" be a more appropriate individual?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

That was the expected behaviour (using the chamber pot at night), when I visited my grandfather's house when I was a child. By the time I was an adult, a proper bathroom had been installed.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Standard job for an apprentice in Crewe works when steam engines came in for major overhauls. Needless to say Crewe is the most unhealthy town in leafy Cheshire.

Reply to
bert

OK here goes. What do you call a scouser in a suit?

Reply to
bert

The word, "Defendant" springs to mind (I've heard this one before).

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Could be. But TOTP had a number of assistants to push the kids around to make sure they were always where the cameras were pointing. Obviously rather older than most of the kids in the studio. But they would generally stay out of shot. Long time since I worked on it, though.

One director I well remember wouldn't have suited your discription. Robin Nash. Great shock of hair, and generally 'smartly' dressed in a three piece suit and bow tie. ;-) Quite a character.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dead?

Reply to