Yet another one for Adam

Keep calling me a liar, all it shies is that you are not to be trusted.

Gone but not missed will be your epithet.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well in the photos I have, he eats a banana.

Reply to
Steve Firth

state of mind = peckish

Reply to
Adam Funk

I haven't and that is a non sequitur.

The subtle difference here, Stevey, is that I've just said the chain of events you've described is quite improbable. Not impossible, but not likely.

I don't have to make any decision about whether it's true or not, because it is of no consequence to me.

Given your previous form for internet trolling and bullying (apparently; also of no consequence) and the random abusive posts, I do detect a strong scent of bullshit about this one.

I have simply mentioned that this ripping yarn this may well be a fairy story. The debate about what one should in such a situation seems to have dried up since I did so.

Love and kisses, OT

Reply to
Onetap

Because I've met and corresponded with many of them in real life. Because I know others by professional reputation.

Try another of your desperate tactics to save face trollbhoi. It's amusing to watch you squirm.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You lie.

Your constant repetition that what I have said is "a fairy story" is a direct accusation of lying. You're a twatgob hiding behind an alias, a usenet coward.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No-one asked you.

I'm not squirming, and I feel no need to save face.

I say your story sounds implausible. Others seem to have realized that when I mentioned it and have since abandoned interest in this thread.

Your behaviour, on this and on other threads, is justification for not using one's real name.

No, it is not. I say it might be a fairy story. It is improbable, unlikely. It might be true and I might win the lottery. Whether it is true or a fairy story is of no relevance to me since I will not be spending my time and money on seeking or debating the naked prowler nor on lottery tickets.

The reputation that you have earned for yourself on Usenet does not add anything to your credibility.

Reply to
Onetap

Pay careful attention here, everyone.

And there you are - squirming. Nice shimmy, tapdancer.

Feel free to sod off - you won't be missed.

Reply to
Tim Streater

You posted to a public forum you dunce.

You are squirming desperately.

Utter bullshit. Interest had ceased before you uttered your lie because the matter had run its course.

More bullshit. I don't hide behind some wanky alias and you are making up shit in order to justify your stupid lies and your utter cowardice.

Yes it is.

There you go again.

And yet here you are again.

More bullshit. My usenet presence has done nothing but maintain my credibility where it matters. You really do like to promote lies from behind the sofa and the scary cushion. But how do you type with both hands over your eyes?

For your information (again) all that I have said in this matter is true. All you can do is to repeat your lies and make yourself look even more stupid and do so from behind a nym because you are a coward.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ah, Timbo!

How nice of you to pop up to support of Stevie with your pointless abuse. "The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This message will be removed from Groups in...."

You know, you and stevie are very similar.

Not in the slightest, simply clarifying what I said for those who are hard of understanding. It's unlikely. In my mind it is neither black nor white but an undetermined shade of grey.

I don't have to decide whether it is black or white. I would not bet upon its being true. Have you got it yet?

More relevant is the fact that I don't give a stuff.

And leave usenet to the likes of stevie and you?

Reply to
Onetap

Steve has you sussed, I observe.

Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle. Are you a worm? Oh sorry, silly question.

And yet you post on.

[lots of blank lines inserted by your incompetent use of googlegroups deleted]
Reply to
Tim Streater

Not even the tiniest bit.

I do not believe your story. There might be a grain of truth in some part of it. I could be wrong and it may all be true. I don't believe it. Others can form their own opinions.

Interest has ceased.

I use an alias but don't insult other posters and don't use a stable of sock-puppets to bully those who hold different opinions.

I don't believe you. That's all there is to it.

I don't use my name. Read your post back to yourself. That is why I don't use my name. Too many fruit cakes out there. You've lost your grip on the real world, Stevie. Step away from the keyboard.

Reply to
Onetap

You'll have to show us where I tried to change what I have said.

I do not believe him. That is all. That is what I wrote, I say that now.

Reply to
Onetap

So in one breath you claim I am a liar. In the other breath you claim you said no such thing.

Get the nurse to up your meds and readjust your headstick.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Continuously.

The latter, you are completely and utterly wrong.

How many times do you need to repeat this and how many times do you need to make yourself look like an idiot?

Indeed your squirming and lies will lead many to form an opinion.

Jings, it's Little Sir Echo.

Are you alleging that anyone here does those things?

And once more you lie because you are hiding behind a nym to insult others.

[snip]

You are a coward too scared to put his name to what he writes. The typical keyboard warrior flinging out lies and libel, hoping that some imagined anonymity will save his sorry arse.

And once more you fabricate a lie in an attempt to justify your cowardice. you are also uttering insults showing that your previous claim was a lie.

BTW is there even the faintest hope that you could learn how to post to Usenet? Your use of Google groups (a) marks you out as an idiot and (b) shows utter contempt for users of this newsgroup.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Onetap wrote: [snip]

Which statement you show to be a lie with your frantic flapping around.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I suspect you do.

As above, why would anyone give their name to some rather disturbed creatures, capable of working themselves into a frothing incoherent rage over some post on the internet? I use Google Groups; you have interpreted that as "showing utter contempt for users of this newsgroup."

Your perception is somewhat distorted.

No insults. No claims. I don't believe you; that is a fact, it is not a claim. It is not a lie, it is not libel.

Tim Steater said exactly the same a few pages back.

Is Tim one of your sock puppets?

And no, no chance whatever. Google groups is fine for me.

Reply to
Onetap

That's because GG is shit. I have a number of GG posters in my killfile, having become bored with scrolling past pages of blank lines inserted by the shitty GG.

I suspect Steve lives oop norf, whereas I live dahn saf.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I suspect that Steve does not live oop norf.

Reply to
ARW

No I live both South and Very South. I was born and lived oop north though.

Reply to
Steve Firth