Yet another one for Adam

So he's watching your comings (no pun) and goings, flashing at his window and walking round your garden naked.

I think you need to report everything, for your wife's sake especially (or any woman's, really), as he could well be a little "focused" on her, shall we say. He doesn't sound like a harmless crank to me, and maybe you'll be doing his new neighbours a favour, they might not be as well-equipped to protect themselves as you two are. For all you know, he may well have other offences on his record.

Mark my words, if he stays put and nothing is done, your wife will open the curtains one morning and he'll be on the other side of the window pulling his pud, or breaking in and stealing her underwear, or making "silent" phone calls etc. At least if the Police are aware, if the worst does happen and he does something while she's home on her own, she'll be able to get them to respond immediately. It's a bit of a concern what he is up to when you

*don't* see him or catch him on film. Looking you up online? Going through your bins? Taking photos through the windows and lining his bedroom with them? Could be almost anything.
Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

ArnoldLayne...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LOL

Reply to
eastender

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote: [snip]

Err no, that's not possible.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The weakest of men is stronger than any woman.

Reply to
Artic

Had one of them in my previous village - he strangled his aunt.

Another one, in the same village, who wouldn't say boo to a goose, knifed his wife to death because she kissed a geezer in the pub.

`
Reply to
Artic

Really?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

On 24/06/2013 13:06, Steve Firth wrote: ...

Perhaps that is why he visits in the middle of the night, when they are unlikely to be active.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Hmm, maybe he is sleepwalking?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

There are of course multiple personality disorders. On the other hand, maybe he does it for a dare to spice up a dull and boring life. I'm sure there are worse things to do instead, but its not my bag. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On Monday 24 June 2013 19:20 The Natural Philosopher wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I used to work with a bloke that once was Dennis Nilsen's line manager. He said Nilsen was a "bit odd" too.

No I am not making that up.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Surely if these are flash pictures, he must see the flash then? Weird. I could understand it being fun to be undetected, but you have to be a bit hat stand to go again if you know there are cameras surely?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hmm Infra red flash, well maybe you should just make it a visible light flash and then he could be in no doubt there are cameras?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Maybe he is wearing those trendy invisible clothes he bought down the market?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Have you noticed in these sort of happenings it is seldom a nice young lady, its nearly always a middle aged bloke.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

bollocks.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The cameras are designed to photograph wildlife Brian, the flash is infra-red and not visible.

Reply to
Steve Firth

What if he's blind? Ha, you didn't think of that Brian!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Put a PIR floodlight up. He will go and find someone else to stalk.

Reply to
dennis

Just in case that was intended as a serious description of relative strengths ... Bollocks!

There are lots of professional boxers who would KO Nicola Adams in one round, but the only way I'd stay on my feet for more than thirty seconds is if I managed to get out of the ring before she landed the first punch.

Given that Steve knows both his wife and the man in question, I think he's in the best position to assess the risks posed.

Reply to
Martin Bonner