One for Adam ????

Check this out...

David

Ta

And geoff happily admits to paying for that sort of installation out in Asia:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'll never forget the two indonesians in Denpasar taking a 4.6m dish up a 50m tower wearing only flip-flops and sarongs, with a rope around their necks

Reply to
geoff

I remember a similar happening in the Philippines - when I passed a comment I was told that if God has decided I will die today nothing I have done will stop it so we leave it up to God! Robbie

Reply to
Roberts

I am actually quite impressed with the ingenuity of that (although I am surprised he can get so close to the clock what with the size of his balls of steel!)

Reply to
John Rumm

Aye, looks pretty sturdy with things tied off in multiple places. I'd like to see how they constructed it though.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Me too

Reply to
Huge

Yes indeed. I don't believe that's a human counterweight, either. I think the plank is attached inside the tower, and stops the top two ladders from moving outwards, so that the weight of the guy at the top pretty much supported by plain compression in each ladder.

Reply to
Newshound