Woohoo...

A couple of pairs of work strides I bought a couple of years ago in the sure and certain knowledge I would fit into them eventually, have yeilded up to me. Fantastic - not a burst seam in sight, in fact they're quite a loose fit. They were too good to pass up and I kept them, knowing I'd use them.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Congrats Grimly. Most people find that things shrink in their wardrobe, so your experience deserves special note.

Reply to
GB

"Strides" ? Excuse my ignorance.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Trousers.

Grimly - is there any particular reason you don't get a blog?

Reply to
Adrian

Why on earth should I?

Reply to