Woodchip Wallpaper

I realise this is no longer a popular item but I need to do a patch up job. The only paper I have found so far is called "Grade 164". The big sheds no longer sell Woodchip - only an anaglypta look alike.

Any idea what Grade 164 refers to?

Reply to
John

Go to Wickes. Get a huge roll of the stuff.

Reply to
EricP

I am sure I saw it in Wickes recently...

Failing that:

Any idea what Grade 164 refers to?

Medium grade - 165 is coarse (i.e. bigger chips).

Reply to
John Rumm

No, but you could try scrim-backed lining paper. I've used it in the past on a wall that was totally shot, but which I couldn't afford to replace. Wonderful stuff.

Edward

Reply to
teddysnips