Bosch PMF 180 Query?

Well impressed with the machine. Recently bought a bi metal blade for non ferrous metals.

Used it twice, once on copper pipe, once on some kinda alloy on an extended flush operating rod.

Hard work on both. I think its because in both cases it was difficult to keep the object still.

Is this also the case with the Fein?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If the work jiggle about too much then it can be. Changing speed to find one where the work does resonate so readily can help (as can wedging the work)....

(only time I remember particularly slow going was where I needed to trim down a bit of heavy steel conduit in a wall to get a new switch position in place.

Reply to
John Rumm

I've never had that problem, no...

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, do you mean the Fein keeps the object still it is cutting? Wow!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No. I mean that I haven't had that problem, just as I said.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Do you use as vice?

Reply to