Wonder what the quality is like?

On 09 May 2015, The Medway Handyman grunted:

Can't help feeling it won't be very robust - an awful lot of clicky plastic bits to get broken thereby rendering that particular functionality useless.

Wouldn't my 18-year-old self have loved that for Xmas though?

Has it only got a single battery for all that kit? Couldn't tell. But what did intrigue me was when the bloke set up his jigsaw and circular saw upside down in bench mode, he apparently clipped on a gadget with a cable... looked to me like he was replacing the functionality of a rechargeable battery with a mains adapter. I've never seen a cordless tool come with that as an optional add-on - brilliant idea for 'emergency use'!

Reply to
Lobster

You can see he plugs the battery into the Toolbox below the off/on switch. So it runs off the battery at all times.

Reply to
Eednud

If its near 12v a PC PSU could be used

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I thought that at first, but then saw him clip the battery unit onto the outside of the box. So the thing which looked like a mains adapter may only have been a connector for a remote battery.

Reply to
Roger Mills