Wing mirrors on cars

Is that your sociopathic tendencies coming to the fore? "If I haven't got personal experience of it, it doesn't exist".

The O.S. use it but you haven't heard it so ... it doesn't exist.

Look under "met" this leads to Metalled (SUSI/SIM Products)

or

again under "met"

Reply to
soup

Well, he doesn't have to be a sociopath to hold this view. It's been proposed by just about every leading philosopher over the past 2-3,000 years. Whether you go along with it or not (I personally don't) it does mark James out as an exceptionally brilliant and gifted individual.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Nurse! He's out of bed again.

Reply to
soup

Why are you arguing with a troll?

?Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.?

-- GB Shaw.

Reply to
Huge

Because I am bored.

Reply to
soup

Nobody says "metalled road".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Funny how nobody ever actually says it in conversation, they say "tarmacced".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

This psychopath is very successfully trolling all of you.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Took you long enough to click.

Sociopath.

(Peter Hucker - aka James Wilkinson Sward ------- etc)

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Synonym but we won't go there...

Reply to
rbowman

I always laugh at those people driving Uncle Festus cars with four doors and a gyrating hula girl in the rear window. Dingleberries completes the picture.

Reply to
rbowman

Ah, chip seal:

Wonderful stuff. In this area they skip the rolling part and let normal traffic pack the gravel. Then in a week or two they come back and sweep up the piles of excess gravel. Sometimes.

Reply to
rbowman

Would that be the utterly useless like

or something that sounds vaguely edible like:

I've never had it but I think in the US it's the first version, obviously invented by women with too much time on their hands.

Reply to
rbowman

Like plum pudding? My mother made a variation of it for Christmas but she believed in truth in advertising and referred to it as 'suet pudding'. After going through a couple of helpings a guest asked her for the recipe. When she started with 'A couple pounds of beef suet' he turned green and excused himself.

Reply to
rbowman

As indeed are we.

*plonk*
Reply to
Huge

The second link has a better photo of the vehicle. I don't know if anyone has gotten naked but pedaling around town from microbrewery to microbrewery on a warm summer evening can get a little rowdy.

Reply to
rbowman

"We won't go there" is as big a lie as "no comment".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I wonder how many windscreens are chipped by flying stones.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Neither of those makes me want to eat.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A lot. In the warmer months chip repair operations even set up in parking lots and DIY kits are popular. The chip sealed roads are worse than those that are completely unpaved. It may be the binder makes it easier for the gravel to cling to the tire long enough to get hurled through the air.

Reply to
rbowman