Window stay

Can somebody please recommend a supplier of remote casement window stays - the kind that have a long handle which turns a screw thread that opens/closes the window.

I know that google is supposed to be my friend for this sort of thing, but today it's turned it's back on me.

Reply to
GB

Long, long ago, I used to fit such units which were supplied by both "Teleflex Cables" and a company called IIRC "Ahrens Controls". HTH!

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

================================ They're called 'fanlight opener'. This is one version but you can get longer ones:

Cicero

I got one here

sam

Thanks all. That's given me enough to go on. Much appreciated.

Reply to
GB