Wiki Links

A suggestion... how about if there was one links page for each category on the wiki, and that page would contain links to any relevant articles offsite. That way we could put up lots of useful info without creating a pile of link only pages. After all wiki will only grow when its considered useful.

I think there are currently a dozen or so categories.

Waddya think?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Sounds fine to me - categorising the links on each links page would also be a good idea (under headings).

Reply to
Grunff

ok will give that a whirl when I get the time.

NT

Reply to
meow2222