Why do we have modesty panels on desks?

I'm sure Bryant & May were very proud of their matches filled with phosphorus

your point was?

tim

Reply to
tim...

did they have aircon to remove all the heat ?.

Reply to
Andrew

That one suspects that they would be less boastful of a ceiling in the workplace full of asbestos these days?

Reply to
John Rumm

I had an Irishman at my door last week claiming the asbestos was crumbling at the edge of my roof. I pointed out it was called "mortar", then told him not to f****ng well wake me at 10am again for an "emergency".

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I get the feeling you think aircon doesn't do that. Care to explain? I suppose you think it adds cold?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Those people should be fined for being anti-nudist.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

A door does not cover a room. It's an opening in a wall. I have no idea what you're on about.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

In my early days as an IBM CE I used to visit a couple of rooms larger than that. The noise was unbelievable, but stopped instantly whenever a male entered the room, and resumed after the Mary Quant lookalikes had looked him up and down. Fixing a machine in the middle of the room was an experience!

Reply to
Bob Martin

Back. I'd say the front is what faces you.

Why? If you're that shy you'd have longer garments on, otherwise you'd be seen when you walked around.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No, the vertical bit, like here:

Commander Kinsey