Why do some wacko customers f*ck up decent suppliers?

Quite frankly, if it puts off buyers who intend to do their best to get out of paying you, then it's working well.

Reply to
Road Hog®

of course, the problem is it puts off buyers who do intend to pay. Conflicts over goods supplied are a normal part of business activity (oh for an ideal world), and since when did most suppliers bother to get even basic facts right.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

What is the going rate percentage wise for buying debts these days?

Reply to
DMac

However, looking at the products they sell, I would be less sure that they worked if he did. I am in the trade and there is nothing on their site (OEM stuff excepted) that I would carry. Every once in a while one of my trade customers gets tempted away by the cheap end of the market and, so far, every one has returned because of the high level of complaints they got about the alternatives they tried.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

They are naming a person and giving business addresses for that person.

The Data Protection Act covers the processing of data about individuals. In this case sufficient data has been published to enable an individual to be identified, which is a clear breach of the principle that such data must be kept secure. Companies are not individuals within the meaning of the Act, so publishing the name and address of a company is not a breach of the Act.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

"nightjar .uk.com>"

So do you think he will come forward and complain.

Reply to
Trev

A complaint could be lodged by anybody who is concerned about the breach. It does not have to be the person affected.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

But after they sue the op they'll be loaded !

Daytona

Reply to
Daytona

You claim not but I think that that claim is more than a litle disingenuous.

I am happy to do business with Consumable cafe, I pay my bills and I never expect to be listed on their web site.

Reply to
Andy

and I think your claim more than a little stupid. I dont mind folk disagreeing but I dont have time for the idiot stuff.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The biggest crooks are most smaller online merchants. Out of the last 8 items I have ordered online 7 didn't arrive on time. Most of the merchants don't respond to emails or pick up the phone.

Reply to
mikelaker