Why did they say we were overpopulated 50 years ago?

We all spend all day everyday. I make a point of passing 24 hours each day. What was your point, again?

Reply to
Tim Streater

There's this thing called "recorded history". You may have heard of it.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Who cares what happening in the past. Its what happening right now that is important. You can't change history.

--

Reply to
GB

"Quarantine" means isolating infected people. Our lockdowns are stopping mostly uninfected people from associating. In 1918 I think they closed theatres and dance halls for a bit. They didn't close down everything like we are doing, and, in any case, they had to rebuild the country after WW1.

Reply to
Max Demian

I blame Fritz Haber and Carl Bosch, otherwise events might well have followed those predicted by Thomas Malthus.

Reply to
Fredxx