who makes Homebase worktops?

I'm trying to find a match for an existing piece of Homebase worktop which Homebase says has recently been discontinued. Does anyone know who the manufacturer is, I am thinking of speaking to them directly..
thanks
Julian

I presume the manufacturer's name isn't printed on the underside of the worktops:-
AFAIK a division of the company that owns Magnet -"Interior Solutions" in Darlington? do or did supply (some or all?) Homebase kitchen units and delivered them to customer premises. Working on the basis that worktops would be delivered with units then I'd try your local branch of Magnet
PeterK

http://www.kronospan.co.uk/index.html
-- regards