Where can I get some pipe insulation wrap from ??

[quote=Guest;82374]I need to wrap some insulation around a 68mm pvc rainwater pipe.

You used to be able buy wrap, before the split foam was available.

Any ideas where I can get some from.

[/quote] Wrap it around your penis! [flapper]
Reply to
Jabenfbfc19
[quote=Yaf Dude;82628][quote=Guest;82374]I need to wrap some insulation around a 68mm pvc rainwater pipe.

You used to be able buy wrap, before the split foam was available.

Any ideas where I can get some from.

[/quote] Wrap it around your penis! [flapper] [/quote] Seriously!? You're an idiot.
Reply to
Jaben210315

In message , snipped-for-privacy@myforum.com wrote

Alan

Felt roll IIRC, still available and used for groupd pipes where preformed won't fit. Or if you feel like recycling you ca use old clothes.

NT

Reply to
Tabby