Where can I get pvc-like pipe 1" ID and 1 1/4" OD?

I tried PVC pipe, but it's too thick on the outside.

This is for a swimming pool child safety fence. There is a steel post (1 Inch) that goes into the patio. The hole in the patio is 1 1/4 inch.

There is some sleeve down in some of the holes already. it's grayish. It's very snug.

I need more of this stuff. sleeving of some type that would fit into a hole that is 1 1/4. PVC is just too big.

There is the hole in the ground. There is a sleeve in the hole and the post drops into the sleeve.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can get this type of sleeve.???

Reply to
IMAFriend

If it's gray, it may be electrical conduit

Reply to
hwm54112

stand up the pvc you have, pour rock tite or equal around the pipe. here are examples:

DanG