Where can I get?

When I've not been needing them, I see them but not now I need some.

I'm looking for the rubber adapters that push into a 40mm waste pipe and allow a 22mm overflow pipe to be fitted in.

I can find solvent weld ones for a permanent job but I want to be able to dismantle for servicing from time to time.

Any one know where to get them please?

Tia

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Plumbers merchant possibly. However I have found the plastic solvent weld ones are a nice snug fit on the 22mm pipe, So you can fix the thing into the larger pipe and then just push fit the smaller one in most cases.

Reply to
John Rumm

Good Tip John. Thank you I'll take an offcut of o/flow pipe with me when I go shopping mand try it out.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

On Thursday 23 May 2013 00:59 John Rumm wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Failing that, quite probably

Tim Watts