Whatsapp problem

Two of us have had to repeatedly reload WhatsApp since the Facebook etc outage. It has loaded with slight difficulty, but then worked OK until the PC is turned off. It isn't there next time. But today, for the first time, the problem hasn't been there. When reloading it hasn't been necessary to link it to the phone.

Anyone else?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I had that just before the FB outage. Got an error message on the PC (which meant nothing to me - something not found) Downloaded WhatsApp again and clicked on install which sorted it. Until the next time the PC was booted. Clicking on the download to install again sorted it. And this carried on for a few days. But is OK now - not sure if it coincided with a Windows update.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Mine stopped working altogether because google cloud wanted to backup all my files and images, I had to hunt around for 'never' in the period table.

Reply to
Sysadmin

No. Try asking on Farceberk.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Yes. See my thread for a possible fix, which I haven't tried yet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Cure here was to delete it. Download it from the Windows Store, and re-install. Didn't lose any data etc, but now loads as normal after the PC has been switched off.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News