WhatsApp

I have been trying it this afternoon. Is it possible to do video calls? I couldn't see any icon. Not important but would have been useful.

Reply to
pinnerite

I've managed to become part of the Beta testing programme and I can send messages from my PC to other WhatsApp users irrespective of whether THEY are beta testers.

The thing that's new is that doing this does not any longer rely on the phone being nearby/connected.

I've managed to send and receive WhatsApp messages on my Android tablet but it seems a bit inconsistent and needs refining as far as I can see.

I can't see what Bluetooth has to do with any of this

Reply to
Murmansk

I can't see what uk.d-i-y's got to do with this, so why not put "OT in the title?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Mine does. But you have to make it active, if you've used another PC in between. Provided you don't log it out.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News