What is this tool

So what's the phone connection? The plug is flat but the BB plug is lumpy so you can't confuse them. I think the US version has similar sockets according to the illustrations which show the US version of the microfilter (for my UK tp-link router).

Reply to
Max Demian

BT proprietary used nowhere else in the world. It has a name, but i cant be arsed to look it up

The plug is flat but the BB plug is

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

BT631A or BT431A