What is the threshold/dpc detail on upvc french doors?

Gonna be chopping out a window, putting in some upvc french doors an

running 25mm insulation with wooden flooring in to the frame internall at the threshold.

The wall is typical cavity construction (102/75/100) and the door fram is fixing to the outer skin. The internal floor slab has no DPM under i (there will however be one between the UFH and the wooden flooring)

I gonna sit the frame on a DPC but what happens about the open cavit at the threshold as the wooden flooring is to run over it?

Do I concrete it up level with the DPC, but wont that cause damp prob with bridging the cavity?

Or do I somehow lap on to the DPC a piece of DPM, down the void and u the otherside then concrete fill the cavity

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

close the cavity with a real slate bedded in mortar

Reply to
Alex

context. include Please

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I think this is a case for Mr Expanding Foam frankly.

Waterproof and insulative. A cold and wet barrier in one.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher