Hinge cover for UPVC french doors

Where does one get replacements for those white flimsy-plastic covers they fit over the hinges of UPVC french doors? They never seem to be made of UV-resistant material, and invariably go brittle and fall to bits. They must cost virtually nothing, but I've not seen them available from any of the usual suspects.

Richard.

reply by email change 'news' to my forename.

Reply to
Richard Russell