weather stations

Yes I checked it again last night. It stayed on for an hour.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Why not have the receiver on until it gets a transmission, then get the sync from that?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I had an alarm clock which set itself via radio frequency but would only fi nd the German signal so was nearly always an hour out, somI used to deslect the auto set and manully set it. Then one day after about a year or so it just found the UK one and now just works and adjusts to daylight saving ti me.

Reply to
whisky-dave

The one I bought from lidl uses the german source but has an offset setting for the hour so it will work in the UK or germany or anywhere else you can get the signal. Maybe someone set yours correctly?

Reply to
dennis

Could be or that I got it from Maplins about ~10 years ago. The instructions said it may default to german time signal if the UK one couldn;t be found and to adjust it accordingly.

Reply to
whisky-dave

If only! spent about an hour trying to get two XP apps to work using the various 'suggestions' offered. Failed on both.

GrahamC

Reply to
Graham C

possibly because the Win7 XP mode only applies to the Pro version. I had to use it for my scanner until someone wrote an XP driver.

Reply to
charles