Washer Dryer ID?

Hi,

Just pressed an "Electra Washer Dryer 1300" into service as the previous machine has become rather unreliable. We don't have a user guide for this machine and being a washing machine has it's own peculiar logic, basics we can do but the more exotic functions like "prewash" are not obvious...

I've dug about on the web for an hour or two and not come up with very much information about it, let alone a user guide. Of course "Electra" is badged machine which doesn't help.

The only plate information I can find is the power ratings and a small one top right on the full width rectangular door. Which simply says "Electra Model: 9900E" as serial number and "S.G.L".

The machine has electronic program control (rather than mechanical), red 7 seg LED display, a row of 10 top hinged buttons for various functions and a row of 7 red lights above to indicate program status (fill, heat, wash, rinse 1, etc).

So what machine really lurks under the badge and where can I get a user guide? I guess a service manual could be useful as well.

TIA.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Found this.

Servis?

EricP

Thanks, now to relate the model number I have with a Servis model number...

Eeek, this is an unknown vintage machine! Checks serial number, phew up in the 7000's not below 2077. B-))

Reply to
Dave Liquorice