HOOVER se230 WASHING MACHINE

I have a Hoover 1300 SE230 washing machine that has just stoppe

working. The red light shows on the front, door locked, and sometimes th programming knob will rotate from on program to the next until i reaches the end. It also sounds as if there is water going into it slowly, but ther isn't. Any Ideas

-- Jeff Lane

Reply to
Jeff Lane

I've fixed several odd problems with a hoover by detaching and cleaning the water level sensor: a small white plastic bottle clipped to a hose from the drum. It fills with soap sludge and clogs. That would be my first investigation. Douglas de Lacey.

Reply to
Douglas de Lacey

You need to test it see what it does, and tell us. Your report is too vague. Run the programmer thru each step by hand to see what it will and wont do.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

motor brushes are common if every thing appears to work apart from the drum moving done quite a few on my Hover

Reply to
Mr Fixit

Thanks to all, especially the last one. One of the brushes was stuck. Cleaned it and away we go again

-- Jeff Lane

Reply to
Jeff Lane