Hoover Logic 1000 - help reqd

Hope someone can help - I have just been given a working Hoover "Logic 1000 Deluxe" washing machine BUT.... the program guide on the front has been completely worn off, so I have no idea what all the programs A,B,C,D,E etc. actually mean! Very frustrating, so if anyone can help with this, thanks in advance!

Reply to
M Grant

Simple really. A is for a very hot soak (heavy soiled whites and things, 90 degree) and wash cycle with full spin. B is for a hot wash cycle and full spin. C is for a cooler wash (60 degree) cycle and full spin. D is for a cold wash (45 degree) and short spin (delicates). E is a rinse and spin cycle on its own.

Hope this helps a bit.

Reply to
BigWallop

"BigWallop" wrote in news:OyTFd.10487$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Yes, that's enough to be getting on with, many thanks!

~Mike

Reply to
M Grant

You could try:

Reply to
A Haines

It IS very frustratinig, I have to refer to my operating instructions every time I want to wash something out of the ordinary. It's really quite complicated, there are so many vriables.

I'll be happy to scan the relevant pages and mail them to you if you confirm your e-mail address to me at snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher