Norweb Electra Tech Control Panel

Hi,

I have an Electra Tech Economy 7 system installed and the LCD control panel has gone faulty, some buttons don't work, can anyone advise where I might be able to get a replacement either the same or a different make with the same connections?

The connections are red & black for power, yellow and blue for data and a temp sensor.

The system controls hot water, storage heating, panel heating, washing machine and dryer.

Many Thanks, Tony

Reply to
tony