Replacement central heating timeswitch

Hello - help required with heating timeswitch. I have searched this group and also contacted Danfoss tech support but no reply after three days.

I have an elderly dial type timeswitch marked "Superswitch" which controls the heating on a combi boiler. This works but is getting noisy so I have decided to replace and have a new Danfoss TS715. Unfortunately the Danfoss conversion chart and website do not list the Superswitch for conversion.

Currently, on the input side, there are two connections used (plus earth):

N in - neutral mains input L in - live mains input

The output to the boiler is with three core and earth:

L in - red (in common with above) L out yellow N out blue

The Danfoss website carries the TS715 instructions and wiring at

?intPage=986|intLang=2|strLang=da|intLevel=2|intLevel2ID=986Can anyone advise on how I should wire the input / output?

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
DGB

Personally, I would bypass the timeswitch and just fit a programmable thermostat instead of the standard one.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Yes, I have one on my home system but think it would be too complicated for the users of this one (and I already have the new Danfoss!).

David

Reply to
DGB