Wallpapering in alcove

Hi

I want to wallpaper an alcove that is smaller than two widths of wallpaper, what the best way to do this? do I work from the centre out? How do I make sure it straight?

Thanks for any help

Alec

Reply to
alec green

what the best way to do this? do I work from the centre out? How do I make sure it straight?

To make sure it is straight, lightly draw/mark a vertical plumb line on the wall, and yes start from the centre as it would look better.

Reply to
Bob H

Don't use the orrible stuff,paint it instead.

Reply to
F Murtz