Wall Chaser Needed

I am now in the market for a wall chaser (To bury pipes in the brick walls in the bathroom)

Any suggestions?

I don't envisage using it a lot when the bathroom is done, but I might! I could hire one from HSS for £77 for the weekend, or I can buy a cheap one from eBay for about £60.

I am thinking of buying the cheap one, so, assuming I don't break it, it may come in handy later.

What would you do (I don't know anyone with one I can borrow!)?

Ta

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

I bought an SDS "spikey wheel" chaser and box sinker on ebay for =A360 they work a treat in block, but red brick is beyond them. Aldi had a twin diamond disc chaser for =A340 a month back, dunno how good it was though

Reply to
Staffbull

The message from "Sparks" contains these words:

Our local Aldi still have 'em in stock. £30 IIRC

Reply to
Guy King

Bargain - Where is your local Aldi!?

Reply to
Sparks

The message from "Sparks" contains these words:

Telford. Might have been £40.

Reply to
Guy King