Vodafone

Are putting up all their prices in April. One wonders what justification there is, is it just cos they can under the terms and conditions? I see no great improvement in service. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

What are their biggest costs? Are they affected by fall in the value of the Pound Sterling?

Reply to
Scott

I imagine they see how much 5g is going to cost. Also replacement gear is now being installed everywhere and I guess this has to be paid for. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Probably in dollars?

Reply to
Scott

Share price down 30% over the last year. Got to keep investors happy. :-)

Reply to
Andrew