Vinyl Siding & Insulation

I am building a shed.
I have purchased a set of plans from the US, which include lining the outside of the walls with Vinyl Siding. But I am having trouble finding this in the UK. Does anyone know where I can buy sheets of Vinyl Siding from?
Also I want to insulate the shed. In Canada (where I am from) we have blue styrofoam insulation. I am trying to find this in 25mm thicknesses. Any clues?
THanks BK
On Tue, 15 May 2007 05:09:28 -0700, black_knight789 wrote:

==================================I assume that 'siding' is 'cladding' so possibly something here. If not there are plenty of regional stockists of uPVC cladding - check your local Yellow Pages:
http://www.casupply.co.uk /
Wickes sell sheets of 1" polystyrene insulation.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux
black snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

We call it uPVC cladding, you can get it from any uPVC window/fascia supplier. Look in the yellow pages for uPVC windows, or take a look here:
http://fascias.com /

Look in the yellow pages for a local Builder's Merchant, and ask them for 25mm Celotex or Kingspan sheets (they come in 8' x 4').
--
Grunff
Low temperature Stirling engine: