Vinyl floor adhesive, removing

We have a solid kitchen floor covered with asphalt. Upon removing old
lino I see there are adhesive strips that are incredibly sticky
virtually welded to the floor that were used to hold the lino
down.....
Any tips on removing them without hacking all the asphalt off?
I peeled the lino up and had to put it back down because the cats were
getting stuck on the glue strips :o)
Reply to
hoicem

Site Timeline Threads