Very OT

Has anybody here tried this?

Mr Pounder Esquire

What, the features offered? No, not many of them from that list.

Clawsmail? Yes, it's my newsreader, it suits me just fine.

Reply to
Davey

I use it for email, and have done for six or seven years. Very flexible, and does exactly what I want with very little effort.

I use Pan for a newsreader.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Having not heard of Claws before but being frustrated with Thunderbird keep locking up I have just tried it. It installed and seemed to work well, but sadly wouldn't import my old emails so I have now deleted it.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

What format were your old emails?

Reply to
Bob Eager

???

never had that? Windows?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

.eml

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Windows 10 as supplied on a new PC.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I have no need to import old emails, can't really see the point. The reason I asked is because I have a W7 laptop with Thunderbird on it. Me and Thunderbird never got on. (Or is it Thunderbird and I)? I'll give Claws a go. Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Does claws compile for windows ???

Reply to