Vents in glass

I purchased a small airconditioner -

problem is that I need it to vent out of a glass window - a glazier has done this for me, he's attached the vent (which is a cover for the hose) to a sealed hole in the window, with a cap to cover.

However, this isn't really ideal, as it essentially gives a passage into my house for people to put things through....!

I'd much prefer a vent such as

problem is, I cannot find anything like this suitable for a window

- everything is built for walls.

Is anyone aware of a 'flap' type vent, suitable for sticking into a window? The hose is 130mm :)

Many thanks

Joe

Reply to
Joseph Hill