Req'd: Cast Iron Soil Pipe bracket and Cast Iron>Plastic fittings

Hi, I have a vertical Cast Iron Soil Pipe that I need to cut into and connect a Plastic soil pipe so as to be able to connect the WC and Bathroom to it. I'm not interested in using Cast Iron and am not able to replace the whole cast iron soil pipe with plastic. It doesn't have to be ascetically pleasing as the joint will be made in a roof void. So I need a bracket??? to secure the cast iron soil pipe to the wall and then I need a connector to connect the cast iron to the plastic pipe, anyone any ideas of good online sources?

Also what's the best way to cut into the cast iron pipe, as I said its in a roof void so am a little worried with sparks and dust (And gas??) I was thinking of a angle grinder with diamond disk and a fire extinguisher close by.? Thanks John

Reply to
John Borman

Actually just had a quick googl and found this

not sure if its suitable for use as fitting to cast iron, obviously only if the size is correct. What I was thinking I would need is two flexible connectors then one uPVC Equal Tee. But obviously if I can get the flexible joints and Tee in one it will save alot.

Reply to
John Borman