Vented tumble dryer with vent on right rather than at back - does it exist?

Greetings I am after a vented tumble dryer with the vent on the right rather than in the usual place of at the back. Preferably in silver/ aluminium colour (my fussy wife...). I have tried all the internet wholesalers who, since they don't usually have the machines in stock, are unable/unwilling to have a look for me. And speaking to the manufacturers themselves is difficult as bizarrely they usually dont't know (and no you can't normally speak to technical help without providing your warranty details and model number - how silly). Do I just have to do it the old-fashoned way opf trawling around the shops to take a look? Can anyone suggest a manufacturer and model? Cheers Porky

Reply to
porkypanther

will give you a list of silver/aluminium coloured washer dryers. You could then go to all the makers websites, and download all the manuals :/

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Probably

With my current drier I cut a section out of the bottom, mounted it on a plinth fitted the vent pipe and could then route it where I needed

When I asked my local shop whether they could advise on which if any new model would allow me to do the same they said the condensing driers are very good these days why bother with a vent pipe at all

Google for side venting tumble drier shows Zanussi as meeting your needs

Tony

Reply to
TMC

Well, you could also go for a condensing model. I'll never buy a vented drier again..

Reply to
On Web

Thanks for all your advice people, the concensus seems to be to look into condensers!!

Reply to
porkypanther