Tumble dryer vent

I need to fit a tumble dryer vent in a new extension but I can't find anything that looks reasonable - any suggestions?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I used a vent cowl, flat channel ducting and an adaptor ring to go through a brick. all available from screwfix. (14789,14118,12049) Dave

Reply to
dave

Buy a condensor dryer. Then you won't be fiddling around with incompatible hole adaptors every time you replace it. It is also considerably less ugly than a manky outlet blasting expensive electrically heated air dripping mould onto the path. They also work, unlike all the vented dryers I've used, which always kink their hoses when installed and shut down frequently.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle