Various screws????

You must have soft girlie hands... ;-)

I know exactly what you mean. It makes for a nasty jagged cut too.

Reply to
Grunff

A trick a pro showed me: you bandage the fingers *beforehand*. Masking tape, band-aid, bandage, pretty much anything works.

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

I have some Spax screws similar to the ScrewFix Turbogold ones and I think the ScrewFix ones are better. I haven't seen or used the Spax ones with serrated ends though.

Reply to
usenet