Vacuum cleaner hose

I need some vacuum cleaner hose - not any end attachments, just the
hose.
Is there such a thing as completely generic vacuum cleaner hose, or are
they all subtly different sizes? And do they all have an anticlockwise
thread?
Thanks,
Daniele
Reply to
D.M. Procida
Oh, yes. This is for a small domestic vacuum cleaner made by Goodmans. Perhaps I should measure the hose diameter...
Daniele
Reply to
D.M. Procida
On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:49:34 +0000,
Thread. Do they have a thread .Anyone I have used was just a push fit
Reply to
Stuart B
I have a box full of old chopped off hoses because I hate to throw them away when I scrap a machine. Trouble is, I've never found a use for them!
Reply to
newshound

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in