Useless things found on ebay number 437

Presumably the seller of my adapter had no clue about basic electricity. Errr.... that's the live and that's the neutral? Nevermind that a computer power supply has more than one live. There's 3.3, 5, and 12V at least.

I'm not sure what you mean, this was an unused pin marked 5V that was later used for 12? And I thought the spectrum was 9V? Did it boost to 12 somewhere inside?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I've never liked them as they gradually unscrew with vibration.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Ah, well if he'd labelled it as a dual orthogonal rotation realigner, I would have understood.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

So do Ebay.

Yeah right. If they want me to use their services, they're gonna have to make it as intuitive as Ebay. On Ebay, I type in what I want, pick from a list, then press "buy". I don't pick a card, it's already in Paypal.

I doubt it. They're just a commercially overdone piece of shit, flogging stuff nobody needs. I've seen countless news articles of people conned into getting Prime, or forgetting to cancel it, or not noticing it was given to them. Anything like that MUST be opt in, NEVER opt out.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Amazon does not need to fool with Paypal. They seem to have 2 versions of their credit card. A standard one and one for Prime.

I have had their standard card for years. You get some cash back from them and some back at different rates from other places such as maybe 2 % at drugstores.

I have about 5 or 6 credit cards from various places just to get the most back depending on where I shop. As I pay them off each month and use my banks online bill paying , it is very easy to do.

Just about need the computer to tell me which card to use where .

Reply to
Ralph Mowery