Urinal

Egg sack tlee

Reply to
geoff

The message from geoff contains these words:

Kilburn is, albeit many of the denizens thereof may have Irish origins.

That does not explain what exactly the said females were doing or how they were achieving it, bearing in mind that the probability is that they are not significantly different anatomically from American females.

Reply to
Appin

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Obviously never been to Glastonbury Festival then. :(

Reply to
Si

Oh they don't, do they?

Has the napalm supply been trucked in?

Reply to
Andy Hall

When I was last there there WERE no toilets..

It was the Isle of Wight festival when I went of back to nature pseudo bunny huggers.

WEe arived early and camped in te cortnert of a field, by a nice wood thicket.

When we left, it had been stripped of most of the trees for firewood, and was knee deep in shit.

Town folk should stay in the towns.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher