In message , James writes

Piss in the garden, under the stars

Reply to
geoff

In message , James writes

Wetroom - just piss on the floor

Reply to
geoff

Blimey - have you actually told HER about your plans??!

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ask any female friends you might have!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

lol.

Reply to
James

Incase I pee pee on the rim like a normal toilet :)

Reply to
James

What on my new decking!

Reply to
James

Went down about as well as the titanic at first ... but I'm sure shes warming to the idea :)

Although I've gotten a few evil stares

Reply to
James

Can't help wondering if there's a design flaw -- she'd be stuffed without those 10" heels on. Looks like a "designed by men" issue...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I was in a pub in Southampton the other day, bloke there said he knew where he could get cheap urinals...

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

Andrew Gabriel

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

suspicious about what he was doing FFS .

Reply to
Stuart B

I don't think that we should get bogged down with that.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Since the guy had bought a glass of Fosters, it was purely a rental arrangement anyway.

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , andrew@a17.?.invalid writes

Wasn't someone selling disposable paper tubes for wimmin to stand up and piss a few years ago ?

I remember stewarding at a Dexys Midnight Runners concert in Kilburn years ago

I went for a piss and two "ladies" walked into the gents and one kept guard while the other dropped her knickers turned around and relieved herself against the porcelain.

The "what're you looking at" stare meant it was just better not to ask

nice place kilburn ...

Reply to
geoff

Some kind of joke. Note the icons moulded into it at shoulder height.

Jeni Mental???

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I dunt want a used one lol or nicked one :p

Reply to
James

You'd also need a hatch into the kitchen, through which you could yell "two scampi an chips ta luv"

Owain

Reply to
Owain