uPVC window hinges

Need to order some replacement friction hinges, as the plastic friction pad has split on some. I've measured both types and have the dimensions, but the width is only

15mm (modern ones seem to be 17mm and the groove in the frame is 16.5mm!).

Screwfix have some, e.g.

any one know how wide these are please?

Reply to
PeterC

"Fits 13mm cavity" it says on the page

Reply to
misterroy

oops! - thanks. I'd seen the '13' and just assumed it to be stack.

Pity - too narrow and thus won't take the load. I'll carry on looking elsewhere, althought that'll cost more :-(

Reply to
PeterC