upvc spares

Our upvc 4 year French doors need some broken bits replaced but they are obsolete! It's usually the case that the window company disappears before problems arise but in this case they have tried but cannot get the parts. So much for the 10 year guarantee. Does anyone know of any companies that can supply or source obsolete upvc bits, seems ridiculous to have to buy a complete set of doors after 4 years due to a few quids worth of broken bits.

We need the 63mm top and bottom cappings on the central pillar and a couple of locking plates for, I think, a Spectus Style.

Chris

Reply to
Kris

True indeed, but the OP didn't mention that it was accidental - did he?

Reply to
Paul King